I work to understand precise brand tone, subject matter, and process—just as if I were in-house.
As a freelance copywriter and storyteller with deep experience in branding, employee engagement, and digital marketing, I know what makes content truly powerful: a compelling story—a reason for people to read on, to engage, to take action. I help clients put structure to their story, develop an authentic voice, and relay it in a compelling way—one that connects with those who matter most.
I’m known for telling clients’ stories, engaging their audiences, and bringing creative and strategic thinking to every project. I’m quick to grasp the big picture, but meticulous with details—as I effortlessly blend SEO best practices and brand priorities for finished work that’s engaging, creative, and ROI-driven.
I’ll go above and beyond to complete careful research to gain a strong understanding of your (or your client’s) industry— developing detailed knowledge of brand voice, personality, messaging framework, and other foundational brand elements.
The Value I Can Offer:
- Ability to write in a variety of styles for diverse audiences, while easily adapting brand voice and tone to each project
- Original copy for branding, marketing, and communications materials
- Research to develop a thorough understanding of each client's needs, business, target audiences, and competitive landscape
- Contribution of creative ideas and suggestions for improving content
- Copy revisions based on client and internal feedback/direction
- Knowledge of current social media best practices to enhance strategy and improve content
- Proofreading of materials to ensure correct grammar, punctuation, and consistency with client style sheets and standard style guides
- Generation of content organizational structures and creative content strategies
- Sourcing of credible information for use in copy that delivers on client/project strategy
- Comfortable with moving between short- and long-form copy
- Understanding of graphic design and an appreciation of the relationship between textual and visual elements